– objective in the entrepreneurial activity;
– the catalyst in the option to participate in strengthening the entrepreneurial environment;
– the motivation to launch and develop a platform for entrepreneurs within the Worldwide Moldovan Business Association.
In 2012, Alexei Repede set up one of Europe’s top oil rig factories, REPEDE Pressure Control, and obtained the American Petroleum Institute’s license, the highest international certification and performance indicator. During the development of the factory, he established partnerships and contracts with world-class companies, helping to promote the progress of the Romanian industrial sector, as well as to recognize it in the world.
Graduated the Journalism Faculty from Chișinău.
Founder and editor of the weekly satire and entertainment magazine, named “Post-Scriptum”.
Founder and President of the Philanthropic Society “Salvation Parties”, an organization that supplied the participants from the Dniester war with both, drugs and humanitarian aid. Throughout his professional activities, he participated in many cultural activities. He has promoted and sponsored numerous productions and films produced by the BUCIUMUL folklore and humorous film studio. He also supported theater festivals and performances, including the International Dance of Prehistory and Dance Festival, tours of the Satiricus Theater in Bucharest, Baghdad, Paris, Montreal, etc. Traditional and folkloric lover, he is the founder of “Art studio REPEDE” dance ensemble.
- 2016 – present – Worldwide Moldovan Business Association – President;
- 2012- present – Founder and CEO, REPEDE Pressure Control;
- 2004-2012 – Entrepreneur, Petroleum Industry.