Accountant, Tax Consultant, Tributary, STUDIO SAVA
President at CNA World Italy
Authorized accountant, legal auditor
Work Consultant “Rome Work Advisers Order”
14:30 - 15:00
Registration of participants
15:00 - 15:30
Alexei Repede, President of Worldwide Moldovan Business Association
Galia Sava, Entrepreneur, Accounting consulting services, Studio SAVA
Mihaela Gorban, First secretary, Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in the Italian Republic
General Secretary AOAMP
15:30 - 16:30
Doing business in Italy
- How to start and develop a business in Italy?
Success stories of representatives from the diaspora of the Republic of Moldova in Rome.
Recommendations for starting a business. Entrepreneurship in the diaspora: a qualitative evolution. Dynamics of complex integration and the desire to make a leap.
- Legal regulations and tax procedures
Regularization of employees. Exemption from taxes.
Administrative compliance and business tax approaches to start-up businesses.
Labor costs in Italy. Business facilities.
Implementing appropriate corporate policies to avoid the company’s crisis situations.
- Entrepreneurship financing programs
Regional funds for start-ups and other companies.
CNA World support for foreign workers and employers, immigration practices.
16:30 - 17:00
17:00 - 18:00
Doing business in Moldova
- Opportunities for the development of entrepreneurship in the Republic of Moldova
Presentation of business climate and fiscal system. Potential sectors for investments and economic programs for attracting remittances in R.M.
- The attractiveness of the business environment in the Republic of Moldova
Funding opportunities. Assumed risks and adapted solutions.
Ecological agriculture, unexplored potential of the Republic of Moldova.
- SWOT Analysis of the business environment of the Republic of Moldova. Investment risk
Association, negotiation and representation capacity. Prospects for collaboration.
- Q&A session. Conclusions
Embassy of the Republic of Moldova to the Italian Republic
Worldwide Moldovan Business Association
18:00 - 18:30
Signing ceremony of cooperation agreements
- AOAMP – Worldwide Moldovan Business Association
- AIM – Moldovan Entrepreneurs Association in Italy
- O3M – Association of Moldovan Youth in Italy
18:30 – 20:00
Tasting of Moldovan wine