Potential bilateral projects between Romania and the Republic of Moldova for the development of the agricultural entrepreneurial environment were discussed at the MARD – Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development on 25 March.
The collaboration invitation from the Worldwide Moldovan Business Association launched to MARD Romania provides several activities dedicated to strengthening the public-private-associative dialogue for the creation of B2B and public-private partnerships and know-how transfer.
Some of the topics of interest, which bring added value for Moldovan farmers and which could be provided by MARD specialists, are:
- the evolution of Romanian agriculture after pre-accession;
- agricultural sector expertise;
- impact of funding programs and farm advisers;
- agro-food value chains and access to markets;
- responsible organic farming;
- developing producer associations, the advantages of cooperation.
The openness provided by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is a very valuable one, which is why AOAMP will continue to capitalize on the opportunities for collaboration that contribute to the development of the agricultural entrepreneurial environment and to connect potential partners for the development of joint projects.