The partnership between AOAMP – Worldwide Moldovan Business Association and Prodcom – Inter professional Organization for Agro-Food Products of Vegetables and Fruit, signed on December 3 of this year. The collaboration will be launched in the shortest time, in order to achieve common actions for implementing within the partnership with the project “Partnership for Sustainable Development of the Agricultural Fruit and Vegetable Sector in Romania and the Republic of Moldova”, which will represent the beginning of new partnerships and project initiatives for the representatives of the agricultural sector in the two countries.
Promoting the interests of agricultural entrepreneurs in Romania and the Republic of Moldova and creating partnerships is the main objective of the collaboration agreement between AOAMP and Prodcom.
The joint program established and assumed by the two associations aims at collaborative actions and engagements that contribute to:
- Organizing the 2nd edition of the Cross – border Agricultural Forum – UFMR;
- Facilitating the dialogue of representatives of the Fruit and Vegetables sector in Romania and the Republic of Moldova;
- Promoting the creation of B2B partnerships between agricultural entrepreneurs in Romania and the Republic of Moldova;
- Identifying opportunities for the development of the fruit and vegetables sector, evaluating existing programs and identifying funding sources for developing joint actions for the development of the fruit and vegetables sector in Romania and the Republic of Moldova;
- Performing several actions, such as identifying external markets for farmers in the Fruit and Vegetables sector, to develop fruit and vegetable sector in the two countries.